Graphic Designing course overview
This graphic designing course gives students the exposure to the fundamental skills required to make sophisticated and attractive designs: process, historical context, and communication through image-making and typography. Graphic design is all around us, in a myriad of forms, both on screen and in print, yet it is always made up of images and words to create a communication goal.
This highly in-demand skill will equip learners for formal studies in graphic design, and a starting point for further work in interface design, motion graphics, and editorial design.
who should attend graphic designing course?
- Students of Arts, Business, Computer Science, Medical, Engineering and any other field.
- Shopkeepers and small business owners
- Videographers, Jobs holders, entrepreneurs.
- Anyone who want to start new career in graphic designing.
this course offers:
- Learn the concepts and software skills that you need to become a graphic designer.
- Understanding of tools.
- Understanding of design process (Idea, Creation, Presentation).
- Explore the design process to visualize effective ideas.
- Introduction to typography, shapes, colors and many more.
- Understanding of layout and compositions.
- Learn how to refine/polish images through different options.
- Learn how to communicate through images and typography.
- Learn about shapes and how to use and shape them.
- Learn basic information and principles that how to make a creative logo, flyers and business card and brochure designs.
- Learn more about interface and design.
- Develop skills to create different designs and make a career as a graphic designer.