Website Technic Mentors
Technic mentors is the best software company to look at when searching for extraordinary software and technology solutions. We provide value-added and quality products and services. Our team is specialized and experienced and provides our clients with the finest experience ever.
▪ Hold a BS/MS Computer Science degree from a reputable institution.
▪ 1+ years of work experience in reputable Software organizations.
▪ Past experience of hands-on coding/development in Software Development Projects.
▪ Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
▪ Knowledge of SCRUM is a must.
▪ An easy-going and likable personality is a must.
▪ Build new products and features through rapid build/measure/learn iterations.
▪ Work collaboratively with Designers, Peer Developers, Architects, and Product Managers on high impact projects.
▪ Understand user experience and strive to maintain a good experience when developing interfaces
▪ Turn user/customer needs into elegant, user-centric designs.
▪ Support the open-source community
▪ Strong Knowledge of ReactJS and
▪ Strong Knowledge of Node frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
▪ Solid understanding of asynchronous programming
▪ Good understanding of server-side templating languages Jade, EJS, etc
▪ Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
▪ Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
▪ Understanding of app/browser performance and techniques
▪ Ability to Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
▪ Track record of developing and leveraging existing reusable front-end patterns and components
▪ Experience developing against RESTful APIs
▪ Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable ReactJs application
▪ Ability to database schemas that represent and support business processes
▪ Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests will be a big plus
▪ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org